- Made with TerraStrand™. Chilewich has substituted petroleum-based plasticizers in our yarns for phthalate-free renewable vegetable compounds. Plasticizers have traditionally been made from petroleum-based compounds and are used to made PVC yarns soft. No more. We call this innovative new yarn and the fabrics made from them, TerraStrand™. Every square yard of TerraStrand™ saves .02 gallons of petroleum and .41 pounds of CO2 as compared to conventional woven vinyls. TerraStrand™ will be used in over 90% of Chilewich woven products by 2015.
- Contains Microban® antimicrobial protection, which works continuously for the lifetime of the product to inhibit the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. Microban® is ideal for any healthcare, hospitality, home or office environment where mold and mildew are a concern.
- Click here to download detailed Technical Information.
- Chilewich wall textiles are is very durable and maintain their look over long periods of time.
- Dirt and smudges can be removed with mild soap and warm water. Cleaning from the bottom up is the most effective. Rinse thoroughly with clean water from the top down, using a sponge.
- Dry wall covering with a soft, lint-free cloth or towel.
- Do not use citrus-based cleaners.
- Chilewich wall textiles can also be cleaned with a diluted bleach solution.
- Click here to download detailed Maintenance Instructions.
|Plynyl Tile||Plynyl W2W/Custom Floor Mats||Wall Textiles||Upholstery Fabrics||Window Coverings|
|White + Black|
|Black + White|