Sandy Chilewich revolutionized how hotels and restaurants dress there tables everywhere in the world when she launched her first products in 2000. Sandy’s passion is making beauty functional and all of her original designs portray this. With each new collection Sandy stretches the boundaries of color, technique and texture.
- Chilewich textiles offer tremendous design versatility to complement a wide range of properties. This combined with the fact that they are also easy to clean, durable and stain resistant make them the only choice when quality is important.
- 100% of all Chilewich woven textiles are woven in the USA, then finished, packaged and shipped from the Chilewich facility in Georgia, USA.
- Chilewich is an internationally recognized brand whose product is used to dress the tables and cover the floors in homes, hotels and restaurants around the world.
- Ease of maintenance and durability are an essential part of every original and considered design Chilewich creates.
- Custom size
placemat and tray liners are available at no minimum order quantity to accommodate our hotel and restaurant clients’ needs.
- Every product is finished with special custom-made machinery at Chilewich’s Georgia facility to ensure placemat edge quality is durable and will remain clean over time.
- Chilewich woven vinyl products contain Microban®
antimicrobial protection. Microban® works continuously for the lifetime of the product to inhibit the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Chilewich fabrics are covered by the GreenGuard®
program certified by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which protects human health and quality of life through the reduction of chemical exposure and improved indoor air quality.