E-mail Sign Up
Sign up for the Chilewich newsletter today and be the first to discover our new products, latest news and more. Enter your email address below:
Social Media Manager
Job Description : Chilewich has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team and take our social media program to the next level.
This role requires a true digital native with a genuine passion for social media. The ideal candidate is someone who identifies with our design principles and aesthetic and is skilled with both words and images.
S/he will be someone who can authentically represent the Chilewich brand and embrace and amplify our visual identify and our brand voice and personality across all social media channels. S/he will build strong online communities through our various social media platforms and develop marketing campaigns and collaborations in the online and offline world to drive awareness, extend our brand reach and develop a genuine connection with new and existing customers.
S/he should have results-driven experience in the social media space with a clear history of on-brand content creation and amplification as well as experience with in depth reporting and meaningful measurement.
This role reports to the Digital Marketing Director.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IS SOMEONE WHO CAN:
• Build, manage and engage the Chilewich social community by ideating, developing, and running social media marketing campaigns across all social media platforms as well as through offline events
• Identify with and is inspired by the unique aesthetic of our range of products as well as our brand
• Develop a social strategy and long-term goals
• Work with the creative team to create, edit, and execute beautiful, high-quality content (photo and video) on social media platforms
• Write copy to accompany brand visuals while representing the voice and personality of the brand
• Create and maintain a content calendar ensuring consistent and engaging content
• Engage customers at different points of the marketing funnel through social media
• Curate content from other channels and stay on top of trends/news in our industry and in social as a whole; leverage relevant content/news for Chilewich social channels
• Execute day-to-day across Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter
• Analyze data and draw actionable insights; measure KPIs against marketing objectives
• Network at industry events, trade shows and conferences.
• 3-4 years of related experience, leading communities on social media for a comparable, contemporary, innovative design / retail brand
• A command of social media platforms and their best practices, including proven experience creating and curating beautiful content that is on-brand through photography, video and copy
• Creative-mindset that strives to do things differently than what other brands do
• Excellent communicator, copywriter and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
• Effective working independently but also a strong team player
• Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get stuff done
• Organized and action driven.
• A positive attitude, a sense of humor and an excitement for growing our business
• A passion for design
Please send your resume to email@example.com
to apply for the Social Media Manager role.
Design Assistant - Weaving
Chilewich is seeking a Design Assistant in Weaving who will assist in design, development and execution of new products for all lines. The ideal candidate must have a creative and aesthetic design point of view compatible to the Chilewich vision. Thorough and detailed understanding of weaving with related work experience is a must. This position requires an individual who is dedicated to improving and designing processes to increase efficiency. Must have impeccable organizational skills, the ability to multitask and a “no job is too small” attitude.
• Design, develop, and execute new tabletop and floor weave structures
• Communicate complex weaving specifications to factories with ongoing interaction and supervision to ensure timely delivery according to specifications
• Support design team in all design / development related tasks.
• Participate as a team member from concept though execution of original designs which express the unique Chilewich brand.
• Provide specs and clear instructions of all new products to Chilewich Production team in order to transition smoothly from design to sampling and ultimately to production
• Understand and implement seasonal calendars to prioritize projects to meet deadlines
• Update and maintain library of past and current materials in the studio
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Design
• Experience 2-3 years in textile design industry
• In depth understanding of weaving, weave structures, and surface design with proven work experience
• Strong proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and Office software
• Nedgraphics and WeavePoint experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidates with no prior experience in weaving will not be considered.
• Candidate must be located in New York City metro area.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for the Design Assistant role.