E-mail Sign Up
Sign up for the Chilewich newsletter today and be the first to discover our new products, latest news and more. Enter your email address below:
Petal, a new addition to the “Pressed” collection of placemats, is inspired by scattered flower petals. The non-woven textile is created through a complex and time-consuming process utilizing special molds and requiring great collaboration between Chilewich and specialists at the producing factory in Taiwan. Use this delicate modern lace cut-out to surround a plate like a charger, or alone for a decorative and understated placemat that is surprisingly resilient. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Made in Taiwan. Phthalate free.
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. We recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE PRODUCT MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS.