Composed of a tactile mix of yarns, Bouclé adds visual interest without dominating. The rich texture evokes the nubby, character-laden surface of fine fabrics, with the added durability and easy maintenance of all things Chilewich. The colors of this weave are thoughtfully chosen to accentuate its intricate construction. Made in the USA with TerraStrand®. Contains Microban®. Available in Plank and Square Tiles, Wall to Wall Flooring, Floor Mats, Wall Textiles, and Window Coverings.
- Product Details
- Can I install Chilewich flooring on surfaces with radiant heating systems?Yes, the heating must be off during installation and until the adhesive completely dries. After the installation is complete, the temperature of the floor must not exceed 85°F/30°C.
- Do I need a seam sealer or heat weld for installation?No, seam sealer and heat weld are not necessary. The edges can be simply butted together.
- Is there a pattern repeat?There is no pattern repeat on any of our styles.
- What other adhesive could I use?We recommend the AAT675. If it is unavailable, the Mapei Ultrabond 350 multi-purpose adhesive can be used.
- What subfloors can I install over: cork, wood, metal, etc?There are a variety of subfloors Chilewich flooring products have been tested to install over. Please visit our installation instructions for a full list. Subfloors with cushion or too much "give" may disrupt the integrity of the installation.
- Have more questions?Visit our FAQs for a full list of our most frequently asked questions and responses.
- Can I install Chilewich flooring on surfaces with radiant heating systems?