- Made with TerraStrand®. Chilewich has substituted petroleum-based plasticizers in our yarns for phthalate-free renewable vegetable compounds. Plasticizers have traditionally been made from petroleum-based compounds and are used to made PVC yarns soft. No more. We call this innovative new yarn and the fabrics made from them, TerraStrand®. Every square yard of TerraStrand® saves .02 gallons of petroleum and .41 pounds of CO2 as compared to conventional woven vinyls. TerraStrand™ will be used in over 90% of Chilewich woven products by the end of 2015.
- Contains Microban® antimicrobial protection, which works continuously for the lifetime of the product to inhibit the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. Microban® is ideal for any healthcare, hospitality, home or office environment where mold and mildew are a concern.
- Green Label Plus™ certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute. These guidelines are written to protect indoor air quality by mandating low VOC products. Green Label Plus™ certification is recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council and therefore Chilewich w2w flooring earns LEED points.
- Click here to download detailed Technical Information.
- BASKETWEAVE [download]
- BOUCLE [download]
- IKAT [download]
- LOUNGE [download]
- REED [download]
- RIB WEAVE [download]
- STRIPE [download]
- Chilewich flooring is very durable and maintains its look over long periods of time.
- Simply clean by vacuuming or mopping.
- Stains and ground-in dirt can be removed by scrubbing with any household non-citrus based cleaners.
- Chilewich flooring can also be cleaned with a diluted bleach solution.
- Click here to download detailed Maintenance Instructions.
|Plynyl Tile||Plynyl W2W/Custom Floor Mats||Wall Textiles||Upholstery Fabrics||Window Coverings|