- Technical Information
- Our BackLess® protection system allows our textiles to be adhered to the wall with an adhesive easy to install and maintain.
- Made with TerraStrand®. Chilewich has substituted petroleum-based plasticizers in our yarns for phthalate-free renewable vegetable compounds. Plasticizers have traditionally been made from petroleum-based compounds and are used to make PVC yarns soft. No more. We call this innovative new yarn and the fabrics made from them, TerraStrand®.
- Contains Microban® antimicrobial protection, which works continuously for the lifetime of the product to inhibit the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. Microban® is ideal for any healthcare, hospitality, home or office environment where mold and mildew are a concern.
- Click here to download detailed Technical Information.
- BAMBOO [download]
- BASKETWEAVE [download (part 1) (part 2)]
- BOUCLE [download]
- CHAIN WEAVE [download]
- FROST [download]
- IKAT [download]
- MINI BASKETWEAVE [download]
- PLAID [download]
- REED [download]
- SHADE [download]
- SPECKLE [download]
- STRIPE [download]
- Chilewich wall textiles are is very durable and maintain their look over long periods of time.
- Dirt and smudges can be removed with mild soap and warm water. Cleaning from the bottom up is the most effective. Rinse thoroughly with clean water from the top down, using a sponge.
- Dry wall covering with a soft, lint-free cloth or towel.
- Do not use citrus-based cleaners.
- Chilewich wall textiles can also be cleaned with a diluted bleach solution.
- Click here to download detailed Maintenance Instructions.
- What kind of backing is used for your wall textiles?A nonwoven nylon scrim is used for our backing.
- In what unit of measure are the wall textiles sold?Wall textiles are 72" wide and we sell to the nearest linear yard.
- Is flame testing available?Yes, all our wall textiles are Class A certified.
- What adhesive is used for installation?Use a high quality, heavy duty adhesive for 20 oz. or higher weight wall covering, such as Roman Decorating Clay Strippable PRO-774, HD Clear PRO-838 or Ultra Clear Strippable PRO-880.
- Are seams visible?Seams will be visible using Chilewich wall textiles.
- Have more questions?Visit our FAQs for a full list of our most frequently asked questions and responses.
- What kind of backing is used for your wall textiles?
- Other Applications
Plynyl Tile Plynyl W2W/Custom Floor Mats Wall Textiles Upholstery Fabrics Window Coverings Lead Blush Dove Mica Shell