Petal Coasters (Set of 6)
- Product Details
Petal Coasters (Set of 6) Champagne Coaster (5'' x 5'')
Inspired by the design of the innovative Petal placemats, Chilewich has introduced elegant miniature Petals. These original pieces sold in packages of six are beautiful on their own or offer a great backdrop for all the small objects in your home. Petal Coasters will enhance any table surface both indoors and out.
Backing: Please note that due to the cutouts in the Petal Coasters design they will not protect your surface from condensation or liquid.
Coaster set includes: 6 Coasters of either Gunmetal or Champagne.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Made in Taiwan. Phthalate free.
- Product Care
PETAL AND DAHLIA COASTERS IN BRASS, GOLD, GUNMETAL AND SILVER
- Top layer metallic foil may be damaged if treated with rough sponges/brushes, harsh soaps or chemicals. Clean using warm water, mild soap and a clean soft sponge. Rinse well and air dry.
- Avoid cleaning agents that contain ammonia, household alcohol or other harsh ingredients.
- Machine washing and dishwasher use is not recommended.
- To sanitize, you may wipe with a weak chlorine bleach solution (1 part chlorine bleach, 10 parts water) and a clean non-abrasive sponge or lint-free cloth. Rinse well and air dry.
MINI BASKETWEAVE, HEX AND SQUARE COASTERS
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE PRODUCT MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Where are Chilewich products made?The Chilewich design studio is located in New York City. All our products are made in the USA with the exception of the following designs: Linen Napkins are made in China. Manhattan Trays, Dahlia, Pebble, Drift and Scribble are made in Taiwan. Metallic Lace is made in USA of imported fabric. Stainless Steel Napkin Rings are assembled in China.
- What are Chilewich products made from?The majority of the Chilewich collection is made from woven extruded vinyl yarns in the USA. Some of our designs are made by using a molding technique with vinyl, such as Dahlia. Spun is made when liquid material is poured through tiny holes onto a moving melt and heat set. Our napkin rings are made from stainless steel and our napkin collection is made from 100% linen. Manhattan Trays are made of powder-coated metal.
Our woven floormats are made from our durable signature woven vinyl textiles bonded with a flexible commercial-grade backing. Our Indoor/Outdoor Shag Mats are tufted and made from durable extruded vinyl yarns that are bonded to a vinyl backing. \
- What are the benefits of choosing Chilewich products?Chilewich designs are durable and easy to clean. Tabletop products can be wiped clean with soap and water reducing energy and laundry costs. Flooring products can be vacuumed and mopped clean. Chilewich designs are also long-lasting.
Chilewich woven vinyl products contain Microban®, antimicrobial protection. Microban® works continuously for the lifetime of the product to inhibit the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
Chilewich fabrics are covered by the GreenGuard® program certified by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which protects human health and quality of life through the reduction of chemical exposure and improved indoor air quality.
Chilewich original designs are available in a wide array of colors, styles and sizes, as well as custom sizes for woven floormats.
- Where are Chilewich products made?