- Technical Information
- 100% linen.
- Single ply.
- Linen program as shown available outside the EU.
- EU customers please contact local distributor's line sheets for specifics.
- 21 x 21" (53 x 53cm) square with .25" (0.64cm) mitered hem.
- Made in China.
- Machine wash warm (40°C or 100°F). Non-chlorine bleach only.
- Dry flat. Do not tumble dry.
- Warm iron (110°C or 230°F). Ironing should be done on slightly damp napkins for best results.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE PRODUCT MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Where are Chilewich products made?All products featured in the Chilewich Hospitality Catalog are made in the USA with the exception of the following designs: Linen Napkins, which are made in China and Dahlia and Mod, which are made in Taiwan.
- What are Chilewich products made from?The majority of the Chilewich collection is made from woven extruded vinyl yarns in the USA. Some of our designs are made by using a molding technique with vinyl, such as Dahlia. Our napkin collection is made from 100% linen.
- Is Chilewich "green"?Chilewich has committed to improving our carbon footprint. To us, being green is not a marketing tool, but a pledge to change, that recognizes the complex interrelationships that allow our society to move forward, together.
Chilewich is making a significant environmental development by replacing the petroleum-based plasticizers in our yarns with phthalate-free, renewable vegetable compounds. Plasticizers have traditionally been made from petroleum-based compounds that are used to make PVC yarns soft. No more at Chilewich. We call these innovative new yarns and the fabrics made from them TerraStrand™.
TerraStrand™, the proprietary name for Chilewich yarns, is 100% phthalate-free and contains 25% renewable vegetable content. TerraStrand™ will be used in over 90% of Chilewich woven products by 2015.
For a full overview of Chilewich Green Information, please click here.
- What are the benefits to choosing Chilewich products?Sandy Chilewich revolutionized how hotels and restaurants dress there tables everywhere in the world when she launched her first products in 2000. Sandy’s passion is making beauty functional and all of her original designs portray this. With each new collection Sandy stretches the boundaries of color, technique and texture.
- Chilewich textiles offer tremendous design versatility to complement a wide range of properties. This combined with the fact that they are also easy to clean, durable and stain resistant make them the only choice when quality is important.
- 100% of all Chilewich woven textiles are woven in the USA, then finished, packaged and shipped from the Chilewich facility in Georgia, USA.
- Chilewich is an internationally recognized brand whose product is used to dress the tables and cover the floors in homes, hotels and restaurants around the world.
- Ease of maintenance and durability are an essential part of every original and considered design Chilewich creates.
- Custom size placemat and tray liners are available at a small minimum order quantity of 48 pieces to accommodate our hotel and restaurant clients’ needs.
- Every product is finished with special custom-made machinery at Chilewich’s Georgia facility to ensure placemat edge quality is durable and will remain clean over time.
- Chilewich woven vinyl products contain Microban® antimicrobial protection. Microban® works continuously for the lifetime of the product to inhibit the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Chilewich fabrics are covered by the GreenGuard® program certified by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which protects human health and quality of life through the reduction of chemical exposure and improved indoor air quality.
- Additional Questions?Visit our FAQs section for more of our most frequently asked questions.
- Where are Chilewich products made?