E-mail Sign Up
Sign up for the Chilewich newsletter today and be the first to discover our new products, latest news and more. Enter your email address below:
Mini Basketweave is Chilewich’s signature Basketweave in half time. Instead of four yarns over four, Mini Basketweave is two yarns over two, resulting in a quieter, less textural surface. Available in a wide spectrum of colors Mini Basketweave will enhance any interior setting.
All woven floor mats are made from Chilewich’s durable signature woven textile bonded with a flexible commercial-grade backing. Made in USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®. Custom sizes available.
Click HERE to visit our Custom Mat Calculator to request a custom quote.
- Best suited on dry surfaces.
- Vacuum to remove loose dirt.
- If necessary, clean with a residential carpet cleaner or wet mop the surface. Lift the mat off the floor and allow face and backing to air dry completely before placing the mat on the floor again.
- Blot spills quickly with a lint-free cloth. Should a stain occur, scrub with a soft bristle brush and a bleach-based cleanser; this will remove the stain without altering the fabric.
- Do not iron. Do not machine wash.
- Avoid use of rubber castors or placing objects made of rubber on the woven floor mat, discoloration will occur.
- When moving or storing, roll up your mat with weave facing outward.
- We recommend you occasionally lift and air out your woven floor mat. In sustained damp conditions, where moisture may be trapped under the mat for prolonged periods of time, this practice will keep the backing from clinging to the floor. If mat is left unmoved for prolonged periods of time, some flooring surfaces may interact with the mat backing. This occurrence is easily avoided by simply lifting or moving your mat occasionally.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE PRODUCT MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS.