- Product Details
Wabi Sabi Sienna Small (23'' x 36'')
Inspired by the natural igusa (rush) woven covers of tatami, the traditional Japanese floor mats, this especially substantial weave is both orderly and organic. The richly hued weft yarns create gently alternating angles in the paired bi-color bundles of warp yarns, creating a lively yet intricate textured surface.
The durable woven textile is bonded to a flexible, commercial-grade latex backing, eliminating the need for a rug pad. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Made in the USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®.
Custom sizes available.
Click here to get an instant custom rug quote.
- Product Care
- Best suited on dry surfaces.
- Vacuum to remove loose dirt.
- If necessary, clean with a residential carpet cleaner or wet mop the surface. Lift the mat off the floor and allow face and backing to air dry completely before placing the mat on the floor again.
- Blot spills quickly with a lint-free cloth. Should a stain occur, scrub with a soft bristle brush and a bleach-based cleanser; this will remove the stain without altering the fabric.
- Do not iron. Do not machine wash.
- Avoid use of rubber castors or placing objects made of rubber on the woven floor mat, discoloration will occur.
- When moving or storing, roll up your mat with weave facing outward.
- We recommend you occasionally lift and air out your woven floor mat. In sustained damp conditions, where moisture may be trapped under the mat for prolonged periods of time, this practice will keep the backing from clinging to the floor. If mat is left unmoved for prolonged periods of time, some flooring surfaces may interact with the mat backing. This occurrence is easily avoided by simply lifting or moving your mat occasionally.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE PRODUCT MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Can I use woven floor mats in a bathroom or kitchen?Woven floor mats can be used in a bathroom or kitchen, but they are best suited to dry surfaces and should be air-dried if the backing gets wet. Do not leave on a moist surface for an extended period of time without air-drying. For a detailed explanation of our care instructions, please visit our Product Maintenance page.
- Can I use woven floor mats on floors with radiant heating systems?Yes. Chilewich woven floor mats can withstand 85°F/30°C from radiant heating systems.
- Are custom size floor mats available?Yes, we can customize our woven floor mats. Visit our Custom Mat Calculator to request your custom quote. For more information you can also contact customer service at 888-851-7130 between 8:30am – 5:00pm EST Monday – Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I use woven floor mats in a bathroom or kitchen?