'Made to Order' Made Easy
Ensure a perfect fit with custom table mats, tray liners and rugs
Original design and American craftsmanship come together in custom textiles that enhance every dining experience. From table covers and placemats to tray liners and coasters, we offer beautiful, durable, and easy-to-clean textiles sized to your specifications—with no minimum order. Choose from a broad range of weaves and colors.
To learn more, please contact your Chilewich representative, who can provide pricing based on the desired dimensions, weave, color, and quantity. Quotes for custom orders are valid for four weeks from the quote date and are based on the specified quantity. Pricing is a function of quantity, so larger orders have more favorable unit pricing.
The standard lead time for custom tabletop orders is three to four weeks. Orders shipping outside of the United States may require additional time in transit.
CUSTOM ORDERING GUIDELINES
- Please make sure the following information is available before requesting a quotation from your sales representative: size, weave, color and quantity.
- Custom prices are valid for four weeks from date of quote and are based solely on the quantity listed in the quotation. The standard lead time for custom woven products is three to four weeks within the U.S. Exceptions may apply for international orders and larger quantities.
CUSTOM SIZE MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITIES
- Custom Placemats, Coasters, Runners, Table Covers, Worktops, Shag, and Woven Floor Mats may be ordered individually (1).
- There is no minimum order quantity for the above custom items; however, unit price is a function of quantity. Larger order quantities will receive more favorable unit pricing.
- Felt Backed Coasters have a minimum order quantity of 500 each.
CUSTOM SIZE PLACEMATS AND TABLE MATS
- Custom size tablemats are available in Bamboo, Basketweave, Bay Weave, Bouclé, Chord, Flare, Heddle, Kite, Lattice, Mini Basketweave, Mosaic, Origami, Pebble, Quilted, Rib Weave, Swell, Tambour, Thatch, Twist, and Woodgrain.
- Limited customization is available in Ombré and Wave. Please contact Chilewich Customer Service for information.
- For Custom Full Size Table Mats is recommended to reduce the overall measurements by 1/2 in. (13 mm) in each direction so the mat does not go to the exact edge of the table.
CUSTOM TRAY LINERS
- A Tray Liner Waiver is required to be completed when ordering custom-sized tray liners. Please download and complete HERE.
- Our tolerances allow +/-3/8 in. (1 cm) in each direction for custom mats and +/-1/4 in. (7 mm) for custom coasters. Special sizes are hand cut and sealed, so they cannot be exact.
CUSTOM WORKTOPS AND RUGS
- A Special Shape Waiver is required to be completed when ordering Worktops or Rugs that are not standard geometric shapes. Please download and complete HERE.
- Our tolerances allow +/- 1/2 in. (13 mm) in each direction for custom Worktops and Rug. Special sizes are hand cut and bound, so they cannot be exact.
CUSTOM SHAG FLOOR MATS
- Custom Shag Floor Mats have a five-to-six-week lead time and can be produced in rectangles and squares only.
- Production tolerance allows for +/- 3 to 5% in either direction for custom Shag Floor Mats. Special sizes are hand cut, so they cannot be exact.
- The default stripe direction on all custom Shag mats specified via the online calculator is parallel to the length of the mat, regardless of size unless less otherwise specified with customer service and subject to the below restrictions.
- Any custom Shag over 6 ft. in length will always have stripes running parallel to the length/long side.
- For Domino, Fade, Heathered, Marbled Stripe, Pop Stripe, Skinny Stripe and Solid
- Maximum size: 6 ft (W) x 12 ft (L)
- Mats specified less than 6 ft. (L) can have stripes running perpendicular to the length. This must be specified directly with customer service.
- For Block Stripe, Bold Stripe, Bounce Stripe and Breton Stripe
- Maximum size: 3 ft (W) x 12 ft (L). Exceptions may apply, please contact customer service for more information.
- Mats specified less than 3 ft. (L) can have stripes running perpendicular to the length. This must be specified directly with customer service.
- All custom orders are final sale. No returns or exchanges will be authorized.