- Product Details
Mosaic Grey Small (23'' x 36'')
Made from woven textiles, our floor mats are durable, versatile beautiful and easy to clean. Perfect for use in entryways, dining areas, bedrooms, living areas and kitchens.
Easy to clean: Vacuum to remove loose dirt or wipe clean with soap, water, and a soft sponge or cloth. Resists stain-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew.
Backing: Our floor mats are cushioned with a commercial grade, durable latex backing that prevents slipping and curling and finished with self-bound edges for a refined look. No rug pad needed.
Mat thickness: 0.14 inches
Made in the US. Phthalate free. Good for indoor/outdoor use. For outdoor use, please make sure to read our special maintenance instructions here.
Custom sizes available.
Click here to get an instant custom rug quote.
- Product Care
- Best suited on dry surfaces.
- Vacuum to remove loose dirt.
- If necessary, clean with a residential carpet cleaner or wet mop the surface. Lift the mat off the floor and allow face and backing to air dry completely before placing the mat on the floor again.
- Blot spills quickly with a lint-free cloth. Should a stain occur, scrub with a soft bristle brush and a bleach-based cleanser; this will remove the stain without altering the fabric.
- Do not iron. Do not machine wash.
- Avoid use of rubber castors or placing objects made of rubber on the woven floor mat, discoloration will occur.
- When moving or storing, roll up your mat with weave facing outward.
- We recommend you occasionally lift and air out your woven floor mat. In sustained damp conditions, where moisture may be trapped under the mat for prolonged periods of time, this practice will keep the backing from clinging to the floor. If mat is left unmoved for prolonged periods of time, some flooring surfaces may interact with the mat backing. This occurrence is easily avoided by simply lifting or moving your mat occasionally.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE PRODUCT MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Can I use woven floor mats in a bathroom or kitchen?Woven floor mats can be used in a bathroom or kitchen, but they are best suited to dry surfaces and should be air-dried if the backing gets wet. Do not leave on a moist surface for an extended period of time without air-drying. For a detailed explanation of our care instructions, please visit our Product Maintenance page.
- Can I use woven floor mats on floors with radiant heating systems?Yes. Chilewich woven floor mats can withstand 85°F/30°C from radiant heating systems.
- Are custom size floor mats available?Yes, we can customize our woven floor mats. Visit our Custom Mat Calculator to request your custom quote. For more information you can also contact customer service at 888-851-7130 between 8:30am – 5:00pm EST Monday – Friday, or email email@example.com.
- Can I use woven floor mats in a bathroom or kitchen?