Single Sided Napkins
- Product Details
Single Sided Napkins Bone Square (21'' x 21'')
Enhance and elevate table settings with Chilewich's collection of 100% linen napkins. The thoughtfully selected color palette was designed to complement Chilewich's selection of placemats and runners. Each napkin is 21" (53cm) square with a ¼ inch mitered hem.
Made in China.
- Product Care
- Machine wash warm (40°C or 100°F). Non-chlorine bleach only.
- Dry flat. Do not tumble dry.
- Warm iron (110°C or 230°F). Ironing should be done on slightly damp napkins for best results.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Wipe stainless steel with dry cloth and allow textile insert to air dry.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the textile of stainless steel napkin rings for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with our lighter-color textiles.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE PRODUCT MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Where are Chilewich products made?The Chilewich design studio is located in New York City. All our products are made in the USA with the exception of the following designs: Linen Napkins are made in China. Manhattan Trays, Dahlia, Pebble, Drift and Scribble are made in Taiwan. Metallic Lace is made in USA of imported fabric. Stainless Steel Napkin Rings are assembled in China.
- What are Chilewich products made from?The majority of the Chilewich collection is made from woven extruded vinyl yarns in the USA. Some of our designs are made by using a molding technique with vinyl, such as Dahlia. Spun is made when liquid material is poured through tiny holes onto a moving melt and heat set. Our napkin rings are made from stainless steel and our napkin collection is made from 100% linen. Manhattan Trays are made of powder-coated metal.
Our woven floormats are made from our durable signature woven vinyl textiles bonded with a flexible commercial-grade backing. Our Indoor/Outdoor Shag Mats are tufted and made from durable extruded vinyl yarns that are bonded to a vinyl backing.
- What are the benefits of choosing Chilewich products?Chilewich designs are durable and easy to clean. Tabletop products can be wiped clean with soap and water reducing energy and laundry costs. Flooring products can be vacuumed and mopped clean. Chilewich designs are also long-lasting.
Chilewich woven vinyl products contain Microban®, antimicrobial protection. Microban® works continuously for the lifetime of the product to inhibit the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
Chilewich fabrics are covered by the GreenGuard® program certified by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which protects human health and quality of life through the reduction of chemical exposure and improved indoor air quality.
Chilewich original designs are available in a wide array of colors, styles and sizes, as well as custom sizes for woven floormats.
- Where are Chilewich products made?